As mentioned in the previous article in the digital and smartphone era, we mostly become classified by the type of operating system which we use. If you don’t know which operating system that may be, please refer to the previous article, and our current focus is on Android. For those who do not know Android, Android is powered by Alphabet Group but mostly known by a department made by Google. In this article, we shall cover the best video conferencing software used by Android users in the USA. This information is open to the public and accessible to verify the information. Keep me in mind the Android and ranking are subject to the region or country off used.
- GoToMeeting: Currently ranked 4.7 stars out of 5.0 stars with 23,710 ratings. So why is ranked as number one in the business section? According to the reviews, from its good quality and reliability to experience and functionality. Now, what about the bad reviews? For those who use ChromeBooks, the app doesn’t work, and the developer recommends to use the Chrome Browser for capability. It also shows problems with google sign-in as well as seeing bugs or lack of functionality overall.
- Zoom Cloud Meetings: Currently ranked 3.6 stars out of 5.0 stars with 92,419 ratings. A solid one-star drop, it still ranks number two as users like the easy to use experience, reliability as well as an overall great app. However, lets better understand the flaws for this app; in the last quarter, connection and or reliability have been anything but reliable. It also lacks capability with products that are not produced by the alphabet family.
- TeamLink: Currently ranked 4.3 stars out of 5.0 stars with 181 ratings. One word can best describe this app according to those that rated the app five stars: “Excellente!”. From connection to seamlessly visualizing and working on the app, users enjoy making video calls on this app. Those who rated it poorly ranged from suspicious communication updates to signing out from other devices.
- Skype: Currently ranked 4.3 stars out of 5.0 stars with 10,971,844 ratings. Let’s understand why this app has nearly 11 million reviews. “Amazing app, seeing as it is free, no ads and functional,”- says a user. Since it’s free and it offers versions for a premium price and business price, that means each user has the freedom to choose the best option that suits them. Now, for the bad reviews, ever since the platform got bought out by Microsoft, users lost previous conversations, lack of a real person for resolving issues, and annoyed with their AI.
- Highfive: Currently ranked 2.5 stars out of 5.0 stars with 159 ratings. The users don’t find any problems and love using this app for video conferences. For those who rated the app poorly, it has many bugs. It asks to acquire too many permissions and crashes constantly.
Remember, these are the top 5 apps in Android USA for the video conference calls in which you the user/reader can verify for yourself. If you have noticed the top five apps does not mean they are the top five in a different operating system. What do you think about this? We would like to hear your opinion about this well. Thanks for reading, tune in for the next article.